Maritime courses available in Singapore.
Educating and upgrading the knowledge and skill set of staff leads to tangible benefits for businesses in terms of improved performance and profitability.
Whether it is graduate, undergraduate, diploma/post-diploma courses or simply professional development training programmes, you have a wide choice of quality education options and scholarship schemes in Singapore, some of which are funded or supported by the MPA, other maritime-related organisations and companies.
The Maritime Careers Web Portal has a list of available courses.
- Setting Up in Singapore
- Setting Up Your Maritime Business in Singapore
- Applying for Employment Passes
- Registering a Ship
- Programmes to Support Your Maritime Business
- Maritime Sector Incentive - Approved International Shipping Enterprise (MSI-AIS) Award
- Maritime Sector Incentive - Maritime Leasing (MSI-ML) Award
- Maritime Sector Incentive - Shipping-related Support Services (MSI-SSS) Award
- Withholding tax ("WHT") exemption on interest and related payments made in respect of loans obtained to finance the purchase or construction of ships
- Withholding tax ("WHT") exemption on interest and related payments made in respect of loans obtained to finance the purchase of containers and intermodal equipment
- Developing Manpower
- Developing Infocomm Technology Capability
- Research & Development
- Grants and Incentives
- Latest Happenings
- Industry Partnerships
- Innovation Showcase