Setting Up Your Maritime Business in Singapore
To set up a business in Singapore, you will need to go through the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA), which administers the registration of businesses in Singapore.
As part of its pro-enterprise and pro-business philosophy, ACRA provides you a one-stop-shop by integrating the services of multiple agencies such as the Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore (IRAS) , SPRING Singapore. This allows you to sign up for a whole suite of services once your new business entity is successfully registered.
Find out more about starting a business in Singapore on ACRA’s website.
- Setting Up in Singapore
- Setting Up Your Maritime Business in Singapore
- Applying for Employment Passes
- Registering a Ship
- Programmes to Support Your Maritime Business
- Maritime Sector Incentive - Approved International Shipping Enterprise (MSI-AIS) Award
- Maritime Sector Incentive - Maritime Leasing (MSI-ML) Award
- Maritime Sector Incentive - Shipping-related Support Services (MSI-SSS) Award
- Withholding tax ("WHT") exemption on interest and related payments made in respect of loans obtained to finance the purchase or construction of ships
- Withholding tax ("WHT") exemption on interest and related payments made in respect of loans obtained to finance the purchase of containers and intermodal equipment
- Developing Manpower
- Developing Infocomm Technology Capability
- Research & Development
- Grants and Incentives
- Latest Happenings
- Industry Partnerships
- Innovation Showcase