Maritime Heritage Fund
The Maritime Heritage Fund (MHF) is an initiative that is jointly administered by the Maritime and Port Authority of Singapore (MPA) and the National Heritage Board (NHB).
MHF aims to foster a deeper appreciation of Singapore's rich maritime heritage and to encourage community-led maritime themed projects including exhibitions, publications, programmes, events, etc that are engaging, original, innovative and well administered.
More on MHF
The MHF will fund up to 50% of total qualifying project cost for non-profit making applicants and 30% for profit-making applicant. Total funding will be capped at $50,000 per financial year for each successful applicant.
- Singapore Citizens or Permanent Residents, whether representing interest group, institution or registered society under our Societies Act or registered charity under the Charities Act.
- Any entity registered under the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority of Singapore (ACRA).
- Non-profit educational institutions and educational institutions under the purview of the Ministry of Education (MOE).
Priority of consideration for MHF grant:
Social projects promoting maritime heritage that are not for the purpose of commercial gain shall have priority of consideration.
When to apply for MHF grant?
Applications for MHF can be made starting from the 1st day in the months of Jan/Mar/May/Aug/Oct/Dec with the application closing dates on the 15th day of the months.
*Applicants will be notified on the outcome in writing within 3 months of the closing date.
How to apply for MHF grant?
Guidelines and application form in the following links:
WHO TO CONTACT ?
MPA: email@example.com or NHB: firstname.lastname@example.org or
IMPORTANT NOTICE: All information herein is merely illustrative, not legally binding and does not constitute an offer.
- Introduction to Maritime Singapore
- What Maritime Singapore offers
- Global Connectivity
- Pro-Business Environment
- Global Maritime Services
- Global Maritime Capabilities
- Public Outreach
- Maritime Careers
- Education and Scholarships
- Green Efforts