Port Management Programme (PMP)
The MPA Academy launched the Port Management Programme (PMP) in 2014. The PMP is designed for port masters, harbour masters and middle management personnel from maritime and port administrations. Bringing together the roles of a port state, flag state and coastal state, the PMP covers topics such as master planning for new ports, vessel traffic management, maritime security and crisis communications management.
- Fundamentals and highlights of the Singapore port
- Building and operating a leading global container terminal
- Safety management in the world's busiest port
- Strategic communications in an emergency
- Being ready and prepared to respond effectively
- Networking events
- Site visits
The 2017 PMP brochure can be found here.
|Who should attend|
Port masters, harbour masters and middle management personnel from maritime and port administrations. Participation is by invitation only.
|Next Run||21-25 August 2017|
Pictures of the programme are available at the alumni section