- Ship Owning/Operating
- Ship Agency
- Ship Management
- Harbourcraft, Bunkering & Ship Chandling
- Port Operator, Stevedoring & Lighterage
- Ship Broking
- Classification Society & Marine Surveying
- Maritime Technology
How is it conducted?
For the survey to accurately reflect the profile of the Sea Transport Sector, the participation and co-operation of all respondents is critical. Companies are required to complete the survey under the Statistics Act, and the submission of the survey returns is compulsory. The submitted data will be kept confidential under the Statistics Act.
Surveys for subsequent years will adopt a sampling approach based on the business registry of the various sectors.
What you need to do
From early August 2022, selected companies can login to the Maritime Industry Survey Portal to complete the survey online. The submission due date for the survey has been extended to 21 November 2022. The survey is best completed using Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome on laptops/desktops.
You may click here (.pdf, 5 MB) to download the guide on how to access the survey. If you require assistance on survey matters, you can call the survey hotlines printed in your requisition letters or contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Public Advisory: Protect Yourself Against Scams
MPA will not contact members of the public for industry surveys through SMS and other messaging applications (Whatsapp, Telegram, etc). Do not click on links, scan QR codes embedded in such messages, or disclose information such as Singpass ID, password and Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) to anyone.
- Verify the sender of emails received and only click on links from trusted sources. Emails from MPA will only be from addresses ending with “@mpa.gov.sg”
- To access the Maritime Industry Survey portal to complete the survey, always check the URL starts with “go.gov.sg”.
- If in doubt, please contact us at 63751790 or write to us via email@example.com.