Opening an account with MPA
In order to transact with the Maritime and Port Authority of Singapore (MPA), a customer has to first open an account with MPA.
Once the account is opened, it will be accompanied by complimentary access to Marinet (for a stipulated number of user IDs), to facilitate the customer's adherence with statutory and regulatory requirements, and for operational and financial transactions.
You may request for a refund of your account by completing the Customer Refund Form
In order to transact with MPA, a customer will need to open and maintain an account with us. You will not be able to transact with MPA if you decide to close your account with us. Should you wish to proceed to close your account, please complete the account closing form.
Marinet is a community-based system that provides a wide range of e-services to serve the maritime community in Singapore.
Marinet helps to achieve faster clearance of port and shipping documents, and disseminate critical ship arrival and departure and other value-added shipping information to port users to enable them make informed decisions.
Using Marinet, members of the maritime community can submit statutory declarations, process crew manning related documents, request for port services, obtain approvals, apply permits, obtain critical business information all through a few simple mouse clicks.
The following maritime information services are available:
- Observed Tide at Tanjong Pagar and Sembawang
- Digital Tidal Atlas
- Ship Registration Fee Calculator
- Port Clearance Certificate
- Certificate of Endorsement (COE)
- Singapore Registered Ships
- Bunker Convention Certificate
- Authentication for SRS Certificates
The MPA e-Payment is a service provided by the Maritime and Port Authority of Singapore
The following service is available:
Submit applications and authenticate seafarer certificates issued by the Maritime and Port Authority of Singapore.
- Application for Certificate of Proficiency in Survival Craft and Rescue Boats (PSCRB)
- Application for Tanker Endorsement Immediate Responsibilities (TEIR-Higher Level)
- Application for Tanker Endorsement Assigned Responsibilities (TEAD-Lower Level)
- Application for Certificate of Competency as Deck Officer (COCD)
- Application for Certificate of Competency as Marine Engineer Officer (COCE)
- Application for Restricted Certificate of Competency as Deck Officer (RCOCD)
- Application for Restricted Certificate of Competency as Marine Engineer Officer (RCOCE)
- Application for Revalidating/Updating Certificate of Competency/Certificate of Service as Deck Officer (REVD)
- Application for Revalidating/Updating Certificate of Competency/Certificate of Service as Marine Engineer Officer (REVE)
- Application for Certificate of Competency as Electro-Technical Officer (ETO)
- Application for Certificate of Proficiency as Electro-Technical Rating (ETR)
- Application for Certificate of Proficiency as Able Seafarer Deck (ABD)
- Application for Certificate of Proficiency as Able Seafarer Engine (ABE)
- Application for Certificate of Proficiency for Ratings forming part of Navigational Watch (WRN)
- Application for Certificate of Proficiency for Ratings forming part of Engineering Watch (WRE)
- Application for Certificate of Proficiency for Type Rating Certificate for High Speed Craft and Dynamically Supported Craft (HSCDSC)
- Application for Ship's Cook Certificate (SHCK)
- Enquiry of Application Status
- Authentication of Seafarers' Certificate
- Certificate of Authorisation for Seafarer Recruitment and Placement Services
- Fees & Charges
- Port Dues
- Maritime Welfare Fees
- Gas Free Inspection
- Shipping Charges
- Training and Examinations
- General Charges
- Annual Report
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Finance Related Forms
- Useful Links
- Location Lists
- Contact Us
- Enquiry / Feedback
- Fees & Charges