- Ship Owning/Operating
- Ship Agency
- Ship Management
- Harbour craft, Pleasure craft and Bunkering
- Ship Chandling
- Port Operator, Stevedoring & Lighterage
- Ship Broking
- Classification Society & Marine Surveying
- Maritime Technology
How is it conducted?
Participation and co-operation of the selected firms are important to us to ensure that the data compiled are representative across the sectors. Firms selected are required to complete the survey under the Statistics Act, and submission of the survey returns is compulsory. The submitted data will be kept confidential under the Statistics Act.
What you need to do
Firms selected to complete the Maritime Census can login to the Maritime Industry Survey Portal via go.gov.sg/mpasurvey to complete the survey online. The submission due date for the survey is 13 Nov 2023. The survey is best completed using Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome on laptops/desktops.
You may click here (.pdf, 1 MB) to download the guide on how to access the survey. If you require assistance on survey matters, you may call us at 1800 272 7777 (Operating hours: 8:30am to 6:00pm for Mon-Thu, 8:30am to 5:30pm on Fri, excluding PH) or reach out to us via go.gov.sg/mpasurvey-help.
Public Advisory: Protect Yourself Against Scams
MPA will not contact members of the public for industry surveys through SMS and other messaging applications (Whatsapp, Telegram, etc). Do not click on links, scan QR codes embedded in such messages, or disclose information such as Singpass ID, password and Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) to anyone.
- Verify the sender of emails received and only click on links from trusted sources. Emails from MPA will only be from addresses ending with “@mpa.gov.sg”
- To access the Maritime Industry Survey portal to complete the survey, always check the URL starts with “go.gov.sg”.
- If in doubt, please contact us at 1800 272 7777 (Operating hours: 8:30am to 6:00pm for Mon-Thu, 8:30am to 5:30pm on Fri, excluding PH) or reach out to us via go.gov.sg/mpasurvey-help.