The public landing places at the Port of Singapore.
- West Coast Pier (WCP) in the western sector, which serves the public going to and from ships anchored at the western anchorages.
- Marina South Pier (MSP) caters to those going to and from the eastern anchorages, and the outlying islands. Facilities at the Marina South Pier is available for rent.
- Changi Point Ferry Terminal (CPFT) in the northern sector, which serves the public going to and from the outlying islands at the northern sector such as Pulau Ubin and Pulau Tekong.
Services and facilities
The landing points have the following services and facilities:
- Immigration and Custom facilities
- Eating outlets and retail shops
- Launch/ferry services