Singapore Mariners' Club at Maritime House
The Singapore Mariners' Club (SMC) at the Maritime House prides itself on being a home away from home for seafarers of all nationalities during their stay at the Port of Singapore.
The SMC, which is a hotel exclusively for visiting seafarers, is located at 120 Cantonment Road near the port precinct and the Central Business District.
The SMC also organises various sports and recreational activities for seafarers during their stay in the Port of Singapore. This includes learning journeys to the best attractions in Singapore, futsal and bowling tournaments, and Day of the Seafarer celebrations.
The Maritime House is closed for redevelopment and is expected to be ready in 2025. The SMC hotel rooms will not be available until the redevelopment of the Maritime House is completed. Visiting seafarers may book your stay directly with the hotels in Singapore.
Write to email@example.com to provide feedback on the SMC.
RATES AND DEPOSIT
- Single occupancy @ SGD $101.65; Double occupancy @ SGD $117.70; Triple occupancy (third bed is a rollaway bed) @ SGD $128.40. All rooms are fitted with single beds, complimentary Wi-Fi, and cable television.
- The rates quoted are based on your period of stay. Rates are subject to change as a result of changes in your arrival and/or departure dates.
- Rates are for 1, 2 or 3 adults respectively.
- The maximum number of guests per room is either 2 adults + 2 children (below 12 years old), or 3 adults. Please contact SMC for more information.
- A cash deposit of SGD $100 for each night of stay or a valid credit card is required upon check-in for incidentals in addition to full payment of room and tax.
- Set Meal at SMC’s restaurant are available. Please contact SMC for more information.
- Rates include the applicable prevailing government taxes at time of occupancy. The Rates are subject to 10% Service Charge and prevailing Goods and Services Tax.
- Rates quoted are in Singapore Dollars.
- In the event you complete a reservation based on a rate that has been incorrectly posted, SMC reserves the right to correct the rate or cancel the reservation at its discretion, and will contact you directly in order to do so.
ELIGIBLITY FOR CHECK-IN
- You must be an active seafarer, at least 18 years of age, with a valid seafarers’ identity document to check-in and register for a room.
- Immediate family members of the seafarer (i.e. spouse, children and parents) may accompany the seafarer only if accompanied by the seafarer throughout the stay. Please contact SMC for more information.
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT TIME
- Check-in time is from 2:00pm and check-out time is by 12:00pm.
- A valid government-issued identification or passport, as well as a valid seafarers’ identity document is required at check-in.
EARLY ARRIVAL AND LATE DEPARTURE
- Should you arrive at the SMC prior to the normal check-in time, you are advised to approach the SMC’s Reception Desk for assistance in storing your luggage until check-in is available. If arriving early, you are also advised to consider making a reservation for the evening prior to your arrival.
- Late check-outs are available on request subject to room availability and occupancy level.
- Please check with the SMC’s Reception Desk at least 24 hours prior to your departure on availability of late check-out. A full day room charge may be incurred for late check-out after 6pm.
CREDIT CARD CONFIRMATION
- A valid credit card or security deposit is required for all reservations to secure your reservation.
- Upon reservation, your credit card will be charged for the amount indicated on the booking confirmation page and email.
- SMC accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and JCB credit cards. Debit Cards are not accepted.
- Exchange rates are applicable at time of reservation, but are subject to currency fluctuations and billing will be at the prevailing exchange rate upon completion of your stay.
- Confirmation of your arrival date and time must be made 24 hours (i.e., by 2pm Singapore time) prior to your arrival date failing which SMC reserves the right to release the reservation.
- Cancellation of and/or amendments to your reservation must be made 24 hours (i.e., by 2pm Singapore time) prior to your arrival date.
- Cancellation or amendment made within 24 hours of arrival will incur a cancellation fee of one night's room charge (inclusive of any applicable prevailing government tax).
- In the event of no-show, a fee of one night's room charge (inclusive of any applicable prevailing government tax) will be charged to your account.
- In proceeding with the reservation, you further agree to allow SMC and its agents to collect, use and disclose to any of its related corporations (as defined in the Companies Act (Cap. 50), its agents and its third party service providers (including those outside of Singapore) your personal data for the purposes of (i) administering, managing and maintaining your customer relationship with us; (ii) SMC and its affiliates complying with any applicable law, governmental or regulatory requirements, or request or direction of any governmental authority of any relevant jurisdiction; and (iii) other business related purposes of SMC and its affiliates.
- No gatherings and parties of any nature are allowed. SMC reserves the right to evict any additional occupants in the room.
- No smoking, gambling, loud music and cooking is allowed. Damage to the rooms must be reported to the SMC Reception Desk immediately. Any repair / replacement cost incurred for unreported damages will be charged to the guest.
- This reservation is not transferable. No name change is allowed.
- By proceeding with the reservation, you further agree and acknowledge that if the reservation is accepted by the SMC, your stay subsequently shall be subject to the SMC’s standard terms and conditions of stay.
- SMC may, at its absolute discretion, cancel the reservation if the SMC is of the opinion that the reservation information provided is falsified or incomplete.
- SMC shall be entitled to vary, amend and/or otherwise change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- You shall indemnify and hold the SMC harmless in respect of any liability, loss, damage, cost and expense of any nature arising out of, and/or in connection with the acceptance of the reservation by the SMC.
- SMC shall not be liable for any losses, damages, costs or expenses incurred by you as a result of any cancellation of the reservation by the SMC.
- The reservation and the terms and conditions set out hereto shall be governed in accordance with the law of the Republic of Singapore.
- The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act ((Cap. 53B) shall apply.