Marina South Pier
Marina South Pier is a public landing point operated by the Maritime and Port Authority of Singapore (MPA).
Marina South Pier is primarily used by small passenger launches and ferries for the embarkation and disembarkation of passengers, which include ships’ crew, agents and service providers boarding ships anchored in the Eastern Anchorages.
It is also used by sightseers going on harbour cruises or travelling to Singapore’s southern islands, as well as pilgrims travelling to Kusu Island during the annual one-month long Kusu Pilgrimage Season.
Facilities available for rent
The rooftop is currently available for rent. Located on the third storey and with breathtaking views, the 1,400 square metres of space caters for up to 500 guests, giving a convivial and friendly atmosphere yet still retaining an air of sophistication.
This exceptional location overlooks the world-famous Straits of Singapore and in the evening as the sun sets and the moon rises, the lights of a thousand ships twinkle in the distance. The gentle sea breeze provides a unique ambient outdoor setting for evening functions, product launches, parties and anniversaries at a truly exclusive and idyllic location.
Contact & further details
If you are interested in taking advantage of this superb venue and would like further details or a private viewing, please write to our Space Management Dept at firstname.lastname@example.org and our officer will get in touch with you.
31 Marina Coastal Drive
Marina South Pier carpark is automated with full Electronic Parking System (EPS) with payment via CashCard/CEPAS. As parking lots are limited at Marina South Pier, members of the public can also park at Marina Bay Cruise Centre Singapore, the nearest carpark to Marina South Pier.
Marina South Pier is easily accessible via the Marina South Pier MRT Station (NS28), which is along the North-South line. Members of the public may also take SBS Transit Bus No. 400 to Marina South Pier. Please refer to the SBS TransitLink E-guide – Bus Enquiry for route details.
- Vessel Traffic Information System
- Gas Free Information
- Hazardous Cargo Information
- Port Infrastructure
- Marine Projects
- Crew Change
- Charts, Tidal Info, AtoNs and Hydrography
- Pilotage and Towage
- Voluntary Pilotage Services in the Straits of Malacca and Singapore
- Pilotage Exemption
- Marina South Pier
- Garbage Collection Services
- Port Marine Safety
- Search & Rescue
- Port State Control
- Ship Casualty / Incident Investigations
- Safety at Sea
- International Safety at Sea Webinar Series
- Craft Licensing and Port Clearance
- Arrival and Departure Formalities
- Licensing of Harbour Craft
- Licensing of Pleasure Craft
- Launching / Laying Up / Breaking Up of Vessel
- Bidding for Craft Licence Number
- Safe Management Measures For Pleasure Craft
- Circulars and Notices
- Visiting Seafarers
- Tariffs and Charges
- Charges for Marine Services
- Fees Payable by the Owner Agent or Master of a Harbour Craft
- Fees Payable by the Owner Agent or Master of a Pleasure Craft
- Fees Payable by Bunker Craft Operator / Supplier
- Charges for Vessel Inspection
- Maritime Welfare Fees
- Charges for Shipping Division
- Charges for Training Courses/Examinations
- Maritime Legislation of Singapore
- Attorney-General Chambers’ Singapore Statutes Online website
- Maritime and Port Authority of Singapore Act
- Merchant Shipping Act
- Merchant Shipping (Maritime Labour Convention) Act 2014
- Prevention of Pollution of the Sea Act
- Merchant Shipping (Civil Liability and Compensation for Oil Pollution) Act
- Merchant Shipping (Civil Liability and Compensation for Bunker Oil Pollution) Act
- Merchant Shipping (Wreck Removal) Act 2017