Marina South Pier
Marina South Pier is a public landing point operated by the Maritime and Port Authority of Singapore (MPA).
Marina South Pier is primarily used by small passenger launches and ferries for the embarkation and disembarkation of passengers, which include ships’ crew, agents and service providers boarding ships anchored in the Eastern Anchorages.
It is also used by sightseers going on harbour cruises or travelling to Singapore’s southern islands, as well as pilgrims travelling to Kusu Island during the annual one-month long Kusu Pilgrimage Season.
Facilities available for rent
The rooftop is currently available for rent. Located on the third storey and with breathtaking views, the 1,400 square metres of space caters for up to 500 guests, giving a convivial and friendly atmosphere yet still retaining an air of sophistication.
This exceptional location overlooks the world-famous Straits of Singapore and in the evening as the sun sets and the moon rises, the lights of a thousand ships twinkle in the distance. The gentle sea breeze provides a unique ambient outdoor setting for evening functions, product launches, parties and anniversaries at a truly exclusive and idyllic location.
Contact & further details
If you are interested in taking advantage of this superb venue and would like further details or a private viewing, please write to our Facilities Management Dept at email@example.com and our officer will get in touch with you.
31 Marina Coastal Drive
Parking is available onsite (payment by CashCard) and along Marina Coastal Drive (coupon parking).
SBS Transit No. 402, from Marina Bay MRT Station or from certain bus-stops along Shenton Way and Anson Road (please refer to the map).
- Vessel Traffic Information System
- Gas Free Information
- Hazardous Cargo Information
- Port Infrastructure
- Marine Projects
- Charts, Tidal Info, AtoNs and Hydrography
- Pilotage and Towage
- Pilotage Exemption
- Marina South Pier
- Port Marine Safety
- Search & Rescue
- Port State Control
- Incident Investigation
- Safety at Sea
- Craft Licensing and Port Clearance
- Arrival and Departure Formalities
- Licensing of Harbour Craft
- Licensing of Pleasure Craft
- Launching / Laying Up / Breaking Up of Vessel
- Bidding for Craft Licence Number
- Circulars and Notices
- Visiting Seafarers
- Tariffs and Charges
- Charges for Marine Services
- Fees Payable by the Owner Agent or Master of a Harbour Craft
- Fees Payable by the Owner Agent or Master of a Pleasure Craft
- Fees Payable by Bunker Craft Operator / Supplier
- Charges for Vessel Inspection
- Maritime Welfare Fees
- Charges for Shipping Division
- Charges for Training Courses/Examinations
- Maritime Legislation of Singapore
- Attorney-General Chambers’ public website
- Maritime and Port Authority of Singapore Act
- Merchant Shipping Act
- Maritime Labour Convention Act
- Prevention of Pollution of the Sea Act
- Merchant Shipping (Civil Liability and Compensation for Oil Pollution) Act
- Merchant Shipping (Civil Liability and Compensation for Bunker Oil Pollution) Act 2008