Maritime Frontier – Charting our ITM Journey
Maritime Frontier is a quarterly electronic newsletter produced by the Maritime and Port Authority of Singapore (MPA). The publication aims to inform and engage the maritime industry as well as workforce in Singapore on the various initiatives and opportunities under the four pillars of Productivity, Innovation, Jobs and Skills, and Internationalisation of the Sea Transport Industry Transformation Map. You can subscribe to the newsletter by sending us an email at NEO_Jia_Ling@mpa.gov.sg or Viknesh_G@mpa.gov.sg.
Maritime Frontier is a publication of the MPA. The contents of this publication may not be reproduced without the written permission of MPA.
- If you provide us with personally identifiable data (whether directly or on your behalf),
- We may share necessary data with other Government agencies, so as to serve you in the most efficient and effective way unless such sharing is prohibited by law.
- We will NOT share your Personal Data with non-Government entities, except where such entities have been authorised to carry out specific Government services, i.e. to our vendor for the purpose of disseminating the Maritime Frontier e-newsletter.
- To safeguard your Personal Data, all electronic storage and transmission of Personal data is secured with appropriate security technologies.
- The Maritime Frontier e-newsletter may contain links to third party websites whose data protection and privacy practices may differ from ours. We are not responsible for the content and privacy practices of these other websites. You are encouraged to review the privacy statements of such websites, so that you can better understand how these websites collect, use and share your information.
- We may review and change this policy from time to time, you can check this page to ensure that you are aware of any changes.
- Introduction to Maritime Singapore
- What Maritime Singapore offers
- Global Connectivity
- Pro-Business Environment
- Global Maritime Services
- Global Maritime Capabilities
- COVID-19 for Maritime Community
- Singapore Maritime Week
- Maritime Perspectives webinar series
- Public Outreach
- Maritime Careers
- Education and Scholarships
- Green Efforts
- Port Statistics
- Industry Transformation