Global Maritime Capabilities
Developing a global maritime perspective on skills, expertise and know-how.
Having the right people with the right expertise for the right job is a key concern of any business. To further develop Singapore as an International Maritime Centre (IMC), the Maritime and Port Authority of Singapore (MPA) places great emphasis on two key facilitators:
- Building a skilled workforce that is able to meet the manpower needs of the maritime industry.
- Developing Singapore as an ideal location for maritime research and development (R&D) that enables the maritime industry to expand its products, services and business operations.
- Introduction to Maritime Singapore
- What Maritime Singapore offers
- Global Connectivity
- Pro-Business Environment
- Global Maritime Services
- Global Maritime Capabilities
- COVID-19 for Maritime Community
- Singapore Maritime Week
- Public Outreach
- Maritime Careers
- Education and Scholarships
- Green Efforts
- Port Statistics
- Industry Transformation