Singapore Port Information
SINGAPORE PORT INFORMATION 2018/2019
Summary of Publication
The publication contains quality colour chartlets, showing important maritime information in the Singapore Port Waters as well as the Straits of Malacca and Singapore.
The publication is a compendium of essential maritime information including operational information and regulations such as:
- Guide to VHF Communication
- Pilotage Guidelines and Procedures
- Port Clearances and Reporting
- Port facilities and guides to major port entry
- IMO adopted separation schemes, the routeing system in the Straits of Malacca and Singapore
In addition, this publication also provides the following:
- Characteristics of all the aids to navigation along the Singapore Strait and Singapore Port Waters
- Catalogue of Nautical Charts
A comprehensive reference in graphical and textual form for all Singaporean and Dual Badged Charts. This catalogue gives full details for each chart and its publication date. Details of chart agents and appointed Singapore Electronic Charts (ENC) distributors are also included.
To whom will it be useful
Mariners, shipping communities, port users and other interested users.
Frequency/Year of Publication
Once every 2 years
Cost of publication
To be advised by Chart Agents.
This publication is available from any of the following chart agents :
ChartCo (Singapore) Pte Ltd
896 Dunearn Road
#03-05 Sime Darby Centre
Tel: (65) 6545 9880 Ext 65285
Fax: (65) 6545 8892
Cornes (Singapore) Pte Ltd
No 2. Boon Leat Terrace
#05-02/03/04 Harbourside Building 2
Tel: (65) 6223 8320
Fax: (65) 6223 8321
Information provided in this publication is correct up to the time of printing based on data available at the Hydrographic Department, Maritime and Port Authority of Singapore.