Key MINT Fund Projects
[30 Oct 2019] The Maritime and Port Authority of Singapore, Singapore Shipping Association and National Additive Manufacturing Innovation Cluster are pleased to launch the public report of the Joint Industry Programme (JIP) on the Feasibility of Additive Manufacturing, or commonly referred to as 3D Printing, for Marine Parts.
The JIP consists of 3 main workstreams, which can be found here.
Through an open call via the MINT Fund process in October 2018, DNV-GL was chosen as the lead research performer to conduct the market feasibility study. The study was completed in six months, and the public version of the report is accessible here.
- Setting Up in Singapore
- Setting Up Your Maritime Business in Singapore
- Applying for Employment Passes
- Registering a Ship
- Programmes to Support Your Maritime Business
- Developing Manpower
- Innovation and R&D
- Maritime Innovation Ecosystem
- MPA Living Lab
- Funding Schemes
- MINT Fund Call for Proposals
- Technology Conference
- Technology Webinars
- Milestones & Projects
- Gallery of Events
- Industry Digital Plan
- Maritime Digitalisation Playbook
- Marinetech Start-up Playbook