Applying for Employment Passes
Foreigners who wish to work in Singapore should apply for a work pass.
If you are employing foreigners to work in Singapore, they will need to have a valid work pass.
Work passes and other employment issues in Singapore are under the administration of the Ministry of Manpower (MOM).
To find out more about applying for work passes, see MOM’s information on work pass.
- Setting Up in Singapore
- Setting Up Your Maritime Business in Singapore
- Applying for Employment Passes
- Registering a Ship
- Programmes to Support Your Maritime Business
- Developing Manpower
- Innovation and R&D
- Maritime Innovation Ecosystem
- MPA Living Lab
- Funding Schemes
- MINT Fund Call for Proposals
- Technology Conference
- Milestones & Projects
- Gallery of Events
- Industry Digital Plan
- Maritime Digitalisation Playbook