Applying for Employment Passes

Foreigners who wish to work in Singapore should apply for a work pass.

If you are employing foreigners to work in Singapore, they will need to have a valid work pass.

Work passes and other employment issues in Singapore are under the administration of the Ministry of Manpower (MOM).

To find out more about applying for work passes, see MOM’s information on work pass.