The MPA brings visiting professors and distinguished visitors within the maritime community to Singapore universities.
Under the Maritime Cluster Fund (MCF), the Maritime and Port Authority of Singapore (MPA) established four professorships to bring in visiting professors and distinguished visitors from various maritime disciplines to conduct undergraduate and postgraduate courses as well as seminars, specialist workshops and conferences for the maritime community in Singapore.
The professorships are:
- MPA Professorship in Maritime Business at the Lee Kong Chian School of Business, Singapore Management University (SMU).
- MPA Professorship in Maritime Law at the Faculty of Law, National University of Singapore (NUS).
- MPA Professorship in Shipping Economics at the Economics Department of the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences, NUS.
- MPA Professorship in Shipping Management at the College of Engineering, Nanyang Technological University (NTU).
- Setting Up in Singapore
- Setting Up Your Maritime Business in Singapore
- Applying for Employment Passes
- Registering a Ship
- Programmes to Support Your Maritime Business
- Developing Manpower
- Innovation and R&D
- Maritime Innovation Ecosystem
- MPA Living Lab
- Funding Schemes
- MINT Fund Call for Proposals
- Technology Conference
- Technology Webinars
- Milestones & Projects
- Gallery of Events
- Industry Digital Plan
- Maritime Digitalisation Playbook
- Marinetech Start-up Playbook