Setting Up Your Maritime Business in Singapore
To set up a business in Singapore, you will need to go through the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA), which administers the registration of businesses in Singapore.
As part of its pro-enterprise and pro-business philosophy, ACRA provides you a one-stop-shop by integrating the services of multiple agencies such as the Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore (IRAS) , SPRING Singapore. This allows you to sign up for a whole suite of services once your new business entity is successfully registered.
Find out more about starting a business in Singapore on ACRA’s website.
- Setting Up in Singapore
- Setting Up Your Maritime Business in Singapore
- Applying for Employment Passes
- Registering a Ship
- Programmes to Support Your Maritime Business
- Developing Manpower
- Innovation and R&D
- Maritime Innovation Ecosystem
- MPA Living Lab
- Funding Schemes
- MINT Fund Call for Proposals
- Technology Conference
- Technology Webinars
- Milestones & Projects
- Gallery of Events
- Industry Digital Plan
- Maritime Digitalisation Playbook
- Marinetech Start-up Playbook